Students applying to AOU must submit an official application form at the Student Affairs office and attach the following documents:
- Certified copy of the Lebanese Baccalaureate or its equivalent.
- Copy of the Individual Information Record, copy of the Identity Card or copy of the Passport.
- Three (3) recent passport size, colored photos.
- Application fee of 65 USD *.
For non-Lebanese students, additional documents are required:
- Residency Permit (if applicable).
- Residency Certificate (issued by the mayor)
- Employment Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of funding
- Equivalence of the Lebanese Baccalaureate by the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education.
All students are required to sit for an English placement test.
Students applying to join the Faculty of Computer Studies are required to sit for an additional math test.
Students applying to join the faculty of Education studies are required to sit for an additional arabic test.
The test results do not affect admission decision, but help place the student at the appropriate language and computer level.
* or its equivalent in Lebanese Pounds at the exchange rate adopted by the University (1USD=1516LBP).