Who may benefit from the “Book sharing” feature?
Brothers, sisters and married couples may benefit from the book sharing feature where only 1 member pays for the packages fees.
At the beginning of each semester, students can apply for the book sharing via the student services according to the following steps:
- Log on to student services
- Click “ Go to Book Sharing” (it is included in the second section from the left)
- Click the course that you wish to share its packages from the list of registered courses
- Enter the Full ID of the person you wish to share the packages with.
- Define the relativity (Brother, Sister, Husband or Wife)
- Click “Submit”
A message will appear, indicating whether the submission was successful or not. The packages fees will be deducted from the second payment for eligible students who meet all the required conditions.