The bookstore differs from the Learning resources, it is where students could receive their courses learning materials.
Each student has his/her course package. However, they could benefit from a book sharing discount according to the below Book Sharing policy:
Book Sharing Policy
AOU courses materials includes:
- Hard copy books
- Online / Electronic materials
Eligibility for applying for Book sharing:
- Siblings (Brothers / sisters)
- Married couples (Husband / Wife)
- Repeating (In case course code changed with same materials)
No book sharing for courses with online materials
Person in Charge:
Head of LRC and Learning materials (email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org )
Students can apply for the book sharing via the student services following the below steps:
- Log on to student services
- Click “ Go to Book Sharing"
- Choose the course that you wish to share its packages
- Enter the Full ID of the person sharing the packages with
- Define the relativity (Brother, Sister, Husband or Wife)
- Click “Submit"
A message will appear, indicating whether the submission was successful or not. The packages fees will be deducted from the second payment for eligible students who meet all the required conditions.