Description: Secretary in the Office of the Vice President for Planning and Development in HQ
Job Main Responsibilities:
- Provide office clerical and administrative services related to the Building Committee
- Handle all related paper-based and electronic workflows
- Handle all local and regional logistical arrangements for all related meetings.
- Follow-up of contractual settlements and financial settlements with all parties.
- Assist in the preparation of regular and Ad Hoc related reports.
- Maintain effective two-way channels of communication with all parties.
Necessary Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of related experience at a senior administrative level, preferably in an academic environment.
- Ability to perform and communicate in a highly professional and effective manner.
- Ability to work and process confidential information and discretion and sensitivity.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize under pressure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Arabic).
- Ability to exercise initiative, Judgment and problem solving skills to complete work, take responsibility and make decisions based on interpretation.
- Ability to relate and work effectively with university employees, faculty, and students, cooperative and effective manner.
- Proficiency is required in the use of word processing, database and spreadsheet, presentation, email, and electronic calendar software (i.e MS word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook).
Interested candidates can send in their letter of application together with a CV and copies of academic and other credentials no later than 22 January 2021. to: email@example.com