During Mid-Term Assignments (MTA) and Final exams held at AOU premises, we would like you to abide by the following set of guidelines and instructions:
- Write your name and your University ID number clearly and accurately in the place assigned to that.
- Present your University ID or your personal civil ID to the proctor.
- Make sure that all parcels of information are written correctly and accurately on the Answer Booklet.
- Sign against your name in the attendance sheet
- Books, handouts, or any other sheets are not allowed inside the examination hall.
- Mobile phones and any other smart and electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the examination hall. If not, then these gadgets should be shut off and placed inside your bag (provided that the bag is placed far enough from you and not within your reach), or inside your pocket. Any violation of the above will be considered a cheating attempt.
- According to the University bylaws, any student who initiates confusion/misconduct, is caught cheating, or attempts cheating will be liable for penalties, the maximum limit of which may lead to dismissal from the University.
- Use blue ink only in writing.
- Under no circumstance you can leave the examination hall before half of the examination time elapses.
- Full compliance with the instructions of the proctor, including the seating arrangement.
- You are not allowed to write any information that may reveal your identity, or to leave any special signs/clues inside your answer booklet. Any violation of the above will be considered a cheating attempt.
- Hand in your answer booklet and the questions sheet to the proctor before leaving the examination hall.
We wish you success in all upcoming exams"