What are appeals?
Appeals refer to your formal request for review of grades scored in the continuous assessment (MTA and TMA) and the final exam. You may appeal against the grades awarded to you in your assignment as per the formal procedures of appeal set by the university.
When is the appeal period?
Appeal period is opened for (MTA,TMA and Final exam) for one week after posting the approved results .
What are the appeal rules and procedures?
- The student may appeal on MTA, TMA and final mark by filling the online appeals form within one week from posting the approved results. The student can attach any relevant documents.
- Program Appeal Committee will study the student’s appeal; make sure there is no error in entering the student’s course marks, or the absence of any unmarked questions. The student will be notified of the Committee’s decision during the second week from the date of posting the approved course results.
- If the student not satisfied with the appeal results, then he/she may re-appeal against the Appeal Committee decision during the third week from the date of posting the approved course results.
- Program Re-appeal Committee will study the student’s appeal and review the scientific content of the appeal part and take the decision. The student shall be notified of the re-appeal decision during the fourth week from the date of posting the approved course results.
- The student has no right to appeal or complain on the results if he/she is not committed to the decided time frame for appeal.
- The student result in any course is considered final after one semester and cannot be modified categorically.