When submitting a request for transfer:Before Approval:
- Availability of vacant places within the program according to the students' numbers that have been accepted or can be accommodated.
- Satisfying the minimum required high school rate for the program when enrolling or when applying to transfer.
- Availability of other academic qualifications required for the program at the time of application.
- The student shall pass any exams required by the program subject of the transfer.
- Ensure that programs from which they are transferring won't lead to a critical situation.
After Approval, the courses are to be counted as follow:
All studied courses common between the previous and the current track study plans (passing and failing).
Other courses - not common between the two study plans –will appear in his transcript but not counted within the cumulative GPA (out of plan).