The Office of Student Affairs encourages students to participate in various extracurricular activities through student clubs and other recreational, cultural, educational, and sports events.
Students will enrich their lives by having the chance to help others within the community, make new friends, enhance their self-esteem, develop their personality and equip themselves with a multitude of skills related to success in life. There are various clubs available for students to join:
- Music Club (Music show, spring festival, talent competitions.)
- Photography Club (photography exhibitions and competitions)
- Drama Club (Workshops for actors , Theatre performance …)
- Entrepreneurship Club (Hult Prize , MIT competitions…)
- Programming Club (National and international programming competitions)
Some of the clubs' activities include:
Blood drives, Supporting NGO through organizing joint events, Donation campaigns, Participation in national and international competitions, Recycling initiatives for a sustainable environment, Reforestation campaigns, Theatre performance, Music shows, and Photography competitions.
Sports activities are an important part of student life. Our best teams are football and basketball which are highly competitive. They practice regularly with a coach and participate in friendly matches and competitions between universities and schools.