Student registration is canceled in the following cases:
- When applying personally to withdraw from the university.
- If no course is registered during the first semester of enrollment in the university
- If he interrupts his studies for three consecutive semesters (for Bachelor's degree)
- If his semester postponements or dropout exceed 6 consecutive or interrupted semesters (for Bachelor's degree)
- If he was dismissed from university.
A student whose registration has been canceled due to dropout may apply for re-registration. Then, the procedures and regulations on this subject shall apply to him / her according to his / her condition and duration of interruption.