General Admission Criteria for the undergraduate programmes
To be admitted in any bachelor programme the applicant should have a general secondary school certificate or or Technical Baccalaureate Certificate (BT3), on condition that such students enroll in the field of specialization relevant to the technical track as determined by the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education
Required Documents for Admission to the undergraduate programmes
Students applying to AOU must submit an official application form at the Student Affairs office and attach the following documents:
- Certified copy of the Lebanese Baccalaureate or its equivalent.
- Copy of the Individual Information Record, copy of the Identity Card or copy of the Passport.
- Three (3) recent passport size, colored photos.
For non-Lebanese students, additional documents are required:
- Residency Permit (if applicable).
- Residency Certificate (issued by the mayor)
- Employment Certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of funding
- Equivalence of the Lebanese Baccalaureate by the Lebanese Ministry of Higher Education.
All students are required to sit for an English placement test.
Students applying to join the Faculty of Computer Studies are required to sit for an additional math test.
Students applying to join the faculty of Education studies are required to sit for an additional arabic test.
The test results do not affect admission decision, but help place the student at the appropriate language and computer level.